Features and Benefits:
- The Original ComfortLivingPH Premium Luxury Duvet Cover is made from 100% all-natural organic bamboo viscose.
- Feels even better than Hotel Blankets
- This removable duvet cover keeps you comfortable all night long
- Bamboo Viscose Material makes it feel 1-3 Degrees cooler than cotton
- It gives a dry and cool feeling
- Cool to the skin, breathable organic material
- Hypoallergenic and certified as free of harmful substances and allergens
- Super Soft Touch High Thread Count for a maximum luxury feel on the skin
- Suitable for new or old comforters
- We can use it as a blanket
- Designed with 4 strings on the interior to secure to the loops on your comforter or filling
- Extend the life of your comforter by protecting the exterior from daily wear and tear
- Multi button closure makes this duvet just as easy to remove as it is to secure, plus not as flimsy as zipper covers.
ComfortLivingPH sheets use only fine long-staple fibers, which result in the softest, smoothest, and strongest weave possible. Cheaper short-staple fibers used by our competitors leave more ends exposed, which poke out of the weave leading to a coarser feel and ultimately more pilling. Long-staple fibers are stronger with fewer ends exposed, making our sheets feel extremely smooth and help eliminate pilling.
We use single-ply yarn from long-staple fibers, which result in super-soft, breathable sheets that are long-lasting. Multi-ply yarn twists together short-staple fibers, which result in weak, coarse, and heavy threads that lack breathability. Our sheets are 300 thread count, single-ply, from fine long-staple fibers.
Higher thread counts are usually gimmicks.
For example, 1000 thread count sheets use 4-ply threads. 4-ply x 250 threads equal a misleading 1000 thread count. Fabric from the multi-ply thread is weaker, coarser, and cheaper – less than half the cost of the premium fabric used by ComfortLivingPH. The highest thread count possible when using single-ply yarn is usually 400 but achieving that thread count requires an extremely tight weave that reduces breathability and increases heat retention.
- Twin/Single 64 inches width x 90 inches length
- Semi-Double 72 inches width x 90 inches length
- Full Double 78 inches x 90 inches length
- Queen 86 inches x 90 inches length
- King 102 inches x 90 inches length
Duvet sizes are different from Mattress sizes; since it is used as a blanket, there should be an overhang on the width and length to cover the whole mattress. If you are unsure of the size, measure your comforter and find the nearest size to that. If you don’t have a comforter, follow our size guide.
Please make sure that the size you order is correct. Once you remove the product from its original packaging, it will no longer be acceptable for return or exchange.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions when the photo was taken can also affect an image’s color.
For outside Metro Manila. It usually takes 4-7 days to deliver your order.